General Criteria in Meeting the Requirements to Earn a Varsity Letter
1. The head coach will evaluate what the potential participation of injured players might have been and make recommendations for letters accordingly.
2. Athletes must have completed the entire season, turned in all equipment, and attend all games / practices as required.
3. If there is an unusual circumstance whereby a coach feels that an athlete, who would not normally qualify by meeting the minimal letter requirement, should qualify, the coach will meet with the Athletic Director in order to make the final decision.
4. Any senior who has not met the minimum requirements for a varsity letter, but has been in the program for 2 consecutive seasons (unless ineligible) is automatically eligible for a varsity letter upon recommendation of the varsity coach.
5. Athletes must adhere to the training rules as set forth by their respective sport.
Baseball Specific Criteria
A. Non Pitchers- Anyone who is not a pitcher
1. Participation in 50% of total games
B. Pitchers- Players who PITCH ONLY
1. To be eligible a pitcher must have appeared in 25% of the total games played
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.